jueves, 22 de febrero de 2007



call


Yuraima: good night, family Alaña
Victor: hello. May I speak to Vanessa?
Yuraima: I’m sorry. She s not in. can I take a message?
Victor: yes, please. This victor Aguilar.
Yuraima: ok
Victor: please tell her our meeting is on Friday at 5:30
Yuraima: Friday at 5:30.
Victor: and would you ask her to call me this morning?
My number is 0414 963 05 87.
Yuraima: 0414 963 05 87. Yes, Mr. Aguilar
Victor: thank you, good- bye
Yuraima: good- bye.


Victor: hello.
Vanessa: hello victor call me to my house
Victor: yes it calls to you for to see if you want to eat the Friday at night?
Vanessa: sure, Id love to! But food arabe.
Victor: ok. Sure thanks you.
Victor: the Friday I look for to you at 7:30
Vanessa: ok yes no problem
Victor: ok, good bye.
Vanessa: Good afternoon.






No hay comentarios: