jueves, 22 de febrero de 2007


introduction and description


Hi my name is victor aguilar but you can call me vitico. I’m from Maracaibo, I’m 24 years old and I study law at urbe, I live in Maracaibo. In nueva via.

I love music, dancing, playing softball, listening gaitas. I hate smoking, getting up early on the weekend, violence, injustice, and washing the dishes.

My dream is to graduate as lawyer in the university yet, to work and to reunite money to travel by the world, to manage to buy east year my own car to me, and that the things in the day of morning are perfect for my and my family.

My skin is of black color, my hair is short of black color, I is fat, is high, my stature is a meter eighty and two centimeters

In the photo I am with my nephew Victor manuel, practicamente it is like my son, it master with all my soul, it has 3 years of add and it calls tio vitico.

No hay comentarios: