jueves, 22 de febrero de 2007


Plans




Victor: Vanessa, that plans you have for the weekend?

Vanessa: the weekend will visit my parents.

Victor: but after which you visit your parents! You want to go out to dance?

Vanessa: really I cannot! Sorry.

Victor: I have a better plan! We are going to the cinema to see an opening.

Vanessa: I do not like to go to the cinema! They give desire me to sleep.




Invitation




Victor: Vanessa, what are you doing tonight?
Would you like to go out?

Vanessa: oh, sorry, I can t I’m going to work late tonight.

Victor: well, how about tomorrow night?
Are you doing anything then?

Vanessa: no, I’m not. What are you planning to do?

Victor: I’m going to see a musical. Would you like to come?

Vanessa: sure, Id love to! But let me pay for the tickets this time. It’s my turn.

Victor: all right! Thanks!

1 comentario:

mayrarey dijo...

vrye good congratulaition